Firefly Pose (Tittibhasana) : Step-by-Step Instructions
Firefly Pose instructions as follow:
- Lift along with your toes only a little less than shoulder-distance apart. Tip your pelvis and provide your shoe between your thighs. Maintaining your shoe reduced, correct your thighs enough to raise your pelvis.
- Neck so far as possible beneath the back of one’s left thigh above the leg and provide your left upper-arm and position your left-hand in the exterior fringe of your base, fingers going forward on the ground. Repeat these steps about the side.
- By cautiously moving your middle of gravity raise yourself off the ground. Push your hands in to the ground and gradually start to rock your fat back, off the feet and on your fingers. Maintain your thighs high as you can on your hands.
- As you are able to, maintaining your pelvis large to create your thighs parallel for the ground by having an inhalation, extend your thighs out towards the attributes as straight.
- Press-through the angles of one’s big feet but draw back your feet toward your body and distribute them. The internal sides of one’s toes ought to be tilted slightly the outside edges back.
- Correct your hands around possible. Useless your chest while your neck broaden around possible; your upper-back, that’ll raise your body higher will be rounded by this.
- Raise your face without flexing your throat and look forward. Breathe and contain the present for 15 seconds or longer, then launch the feet towards the ground having an exhale.
Firefly Pose Pose Information
|Sanskrit Name of Firefly Pose|
|Firefly Pose Level|
|Contraindications and Cautions|
|Shoulder, elbow, wrist and low back injuries|
|Preparatory Poses of Firefly Pose|
|Follow-up Poses of Firefly Pose|
|Beginner’s Tip of Firefly Pose|
|You can approximate Firefly Pose Tittibhasana by sitting on the floor, legs spread to a ninety-degree angle, elevating each heel on a block, and pressing your palms into the floor between your legs.|
|Firefly Pose Benefits|